“My favorite law professor once told me to be the change that I have always wanted to see by making a difference in someone’s life one case at a time.”
Ms. Leveille concentrates her practice in business litigation, insurance defense, personal injury; property litigation, and real estate law. As a seasoned civil litigator, Ms. Leveille excels at managing a complex, high-volume caseload, as well as motion practice, discovery and negotiations.
“Early in my law school education I learned the strength of each case lies in the details, so I focused on honing my research skills and being detail oriented so that I can achieve the best possible results for my clients. This has been my approach throughout my career as an attorney, and my clients benefit every day.”
My greatest professional accomplishment Is being able to serve as a mentor to so many potential law students and new lawyers, because before, during, and after I attended law school several people in the legal profession took it upon themselves to help mentor me into the advocate that I am today.
• University of Florida, Certification in Healthcare Risk Management, 2015
• Florida A & M University College of Law, J.D., 2010
• University of Central Florida, B.S., 2005
The Florida Bar, 2010
HONORS, AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• Lead Liaison for NAACP Legal Redress committee 2010
• Labor Law Book Scholarship Recipient 2009
• Clinic Senior Editor Southern Region Black Law Journal 2009
• President of Impact Movement Organization 2003
• Dean’s List Recipient University of Central Florida 2002
• Community Christian Center Market place Ministry Leader 2017-2018
• Advocates of Justice founder (AOJ) 2017
• Haitian Lawyers Association member 2016-2017
• Gospel Fellowship Praise team 2013
• Chair intern of NAACP Legal Redress Committee 2010
• Vice-President Christian Law Society 2010
• Women’s Law Society member 2009-2010
• Caribbean Law Society Member 2009-2010
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you FREE written information about our qualifications and experience. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney-client relationship.