W hen you consider the sheer number of construction projects underway throughout South Florida, it’s no wonder that the number of construction defect cases filed in recent years has surged.
And no party in the process is immune: every owner, contractor, developer, architect, engineer, and product manufacturer involved in a construction defect dispute faces the potential of considerable loss. For property owners, it’s the significant cost of repairing construction defects. For contractors and design professionals it’s potentially irreparable damage to their reputations, not to mention the time and expense of litigation.
No matter which side of the fence you’re on, you need an experienced construction defect attorney on your side. At GADC, we thrive on staying abreast of the ever-changing complexities of construction defect law, and pouring that knowledge into our litigation strategies. We solve issues like these and more, fairly and expeditiously:
- Pre-construction Breach of Contract
- Delay Claims
- Architect/Engineer Errors and Omissions
- Water Intrusion though Building Envelopes (such as failed windows, stucco and roofs)
- Remediation Protocols for Mold Infestation
- Failure of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
- Structural Design and Construction Defects
- Building Code Violations
- Storm Water Management System Design and Construction Defects
- Landscaping and Golf Course Issues
- Geotechnical Issues (such as insufficient compaction and subsurface issues related to the improper settlement of buildings and roadways)
You should trust that your lawyer possesses honed skills in negotiation and trial preparation. That your lawyer diligently preps and strategizes from Day One. That your case is vigilantly managed and efficiently prosecuted or defended for the most effective result.
The only way to be sure is to give us a call today.