A s a Board, you expect to go through a turnover process once a project is completed. What you may not expect is being left with aspects of the construction process that have gone terribly wrong.
Construction defects can relate to host of issues, including common area structures in HOAs, common elements in condominiums, infrastructure issues (such as drainage, roadways, lake bed erosion, perimeter walls and gates, swimming pools, electrical and plumbing systems), violation of building codes and so many more. If your developer, architect, engineers, general contractor or subcontractors have not fulfilled their contractual obligations or left your community with conditions that violate the plans and specifications, building codes or general construction practices, we are ready to serve as your expert advocate.
GADC’s entire team of litigation professionals has one goal: to resolve your claim and maximize your recovery in the most expeditious, efficient, cost-effective manner possible. And we are driven to stay abreast of the ever-changing complexities of construction defect law, especially on how it pertains to condominiums and HOAs.
Don’t let your developer or builder attempt to avoid a legal obligation to compensate you for legitimate claims. Contact us for guidance on these cases and many more:
- Pre-construction Breach of Contract
- Roof and Window Issues
- Delay Claims
- Architect/Engineer Errors and Omissions
- Water Intrusion though Building Envelopes (such as failed windows, stucco and roofs)
- Remediation Protocols for Mold Infestation
- Failure of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems
- Structural Design and Construction Defects
- Building Code Violations
- Storm Water Management System Design and Construction Defects
- Landscaping and Golf Course Issues
- Geotechnical Issues (such as insufficient compaction and subsurface issues related to the improper settlement of buildings and roadways)