Goede, Adamczyk, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC regularly presents and hosts complimentary Board Certification classes. The Board Certification class is designed for newly elected or appointed directors who need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected or for current Board members who are looking for a refresher. Along with a Certificate of Completion, those in attendance will receive relevant information to their fiduciary duties and how it relates to the operation of their community associations. We encourage you to invite your fellow Board Members or anyone else who may be interested in learning more about Florida Community Law.
Naples, Vineyards Country Club
- Wednesday, January 17 at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 13 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 21st at 9:00 a.m.
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
- Thursday, January 18 at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 1 at 5:00 p.m.